Day of Infamy Got banned after being trolled by DarkLyranz

Hello everyone !

Today, I was playing on the Day of Infamy server. Got nice K/D ratio, objectives etc...
However, I got trolled by a player : [disgrace]DarkLyranz, and his friend UnknowH11gh, at around 7pm. They tked me twice on purpose, on map Omaha Beach, and Sicilly, in front of everyone, at the beginning of the game, at spawn (DarkLyranz shot me 3 times with the shotgun at spawn).
Fortunately, I managed to record the moment after I got shot, when they started insulting me and telling everyone I was cheating/teamkilling, to start a voteban. Of course, everyone voted to ban one of the best players since 3 games in a row, just because of two children.
You can check the game logs, between 18h45 and 19h10, on 17/08/2016.

Here's the link :

Is it possible to unban me, then to make sure these kind of childish gamers won't harm anymore , with me first, and foremost, with other players ?

Thanks guys, and keep up the good job

eXiLe

Fire in the hole!
Titan
Have you tried rejoining recently? I don't think it's a perma ban.

Thanks for reporting and we'll keep an eye out.

Have you tried rejoining recently? I don't think it's a perma ban.

Thanks for reporting and we'll keep an eye out.
Hello !
Thanks for your answer.
Indeed, it seems it's not a perma ban. I can play now, and the two trollers left apparently. If anything goes wrong again, I'll tell you !

See you on the battlefield ! :p

eXiLe

Fire in the hole!
Titan
Cool

Next time you can grab their STEAM ID's by typing 'status' in console without the quotes. :) If you do be sure to send the info privately though!