Day of Infamy Day of Infamy

I noticed the server in the browser, being from near Dallas I was glad to see it (most servers are Toronto and San Francisco based). I have been on it today and have yet to see anyone join... any of you playing this newly released standalone version of DoI?

It's a pretty solid team based shooter... might hold out until BF1 drops anyway.

Blix

eXiLe

Fire in the hole!
Titan
A few of us were on earlier this evening though there seems to be a problem where not everyone sees the server in the server browser. But we did have around 10 of us on today :)

Welcome to GE by the way (y)

Russ

Code MoNkey
Titan
Yep we still can't even see the server in our browser lists (in-game), we're looking to see if it's a timing issue or some other setting.

But... I love the game and will be on a ton.

Yep we still can't even see the server in our browser lists (in-game), we're looking to see if it's a timing issue or some other setting.

But... I love the game and will be on a ton.
I think i found it through the steam browser.

Discord link for discord... we idle there all day in case you guys jump in.

Last edited:

Russ

Code MoNkey
Titan
Nice... we'll get a few of us on today and we should be able to get it going easily now that's it's in the in-game listing.

Russ

Code MoNkey
Titan
Use the discord button on the right of the website, that should work permanently. None of us are playing at the moment but we'll be on soon enough :) glad the like the server!

Russ

Code MoNkey
Titan
was a ton of fun, server performed well. I learned I need to learn those maps a lil better... so camptastic.
Playing this game kind of opens your eyes to a new style of fps. The camps are real but technically expected and allowed in this sort of game play.