• Welcome to Gamer Exit

We're an awesome gaming community so please take a moment to register!
    Register Now

DayZ Corrupted Data #3

Started by HamburgerFreddie, Jan 19, 2013.

1. OFFLINE Jan 19, 2013 #1
    HamburgerFreddie

HamburgerFreddie [GE] Peon

I've been kicked twice today for this, both times while hitting G on a pile of items to loot something. Can't find much on this on the internet other than something that involves streaming via XSplit which i have no clue how to do. I do have ventrilo running though to talk to my brother but thats it. Anyone with some advice on how to solve this is much appreciated!

2. OFFLINE Jan 19, 2013 #2
    Dr_PJ_PEPPER

Dr_PJ_PEPPER [GE] Addict

i talked to russ about it as i am having the same issue, he recommended that i re-installed battleye

3. OFFLINE Jan 19, 2013 #3
    HamburgerFreddie

Ok i'll do that then, thanks!

4. OFFLINE Jan 20, 2013 #4
    Russ

Russ Code MoNkey

I'm seeing this error pop up on another Arma server as well... not sure if it's a new bug.

One person it was related to live streaming, I recommended re-installing Battleye through steam.

5. OFFLINE Jan 20, 2013 #5
    Magnus

Magnus [GE] Peon

I had the error come up yesterday. Was running through the woods, glad I wasn't driving something.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OFFLINE Jan 20, 2013 #6
    eXile

eXile Fire in the hole!

I think it is to do with a BE update. Let us know if it continues

7. OFFLINE Jan 21, 2013 #7
    HamburgerFreddie

Well as of today I haven't been kicked for it in 2 days. So crossing my fingers

• Like Like x 1
  8. OFFLINE Jan 22, 2013 #8
    Russ

Russ Code MoNkey

This is being advertised through our Battle eye on the server, just a heads up:

Admins should give players being kicked for "BattlEye Hack #2" or "BattlEye Hack #3" between January 15, 19:00 GMT and January 17, 13:00 GMT the benefit of the doubt. During this time these violations could have affected legitimate players as well.

I think that may of been related (y)

9. OFFLINE Jan 22, 2013 #9
    peperonikiller

peperonikiller [GE] Addict

It does have to do with the new battleye that just came out yesterday-ish. I'm sure they will get it fixed in the next version XD

• Helpful Helpful x 1